fashion & lifestyle

15 January 2015

WISHLIST. JANUARY



At this time of year I struggle with what to buy. I want to buy lots of snuggly jumpers, large warm coats & numerous pairs of boots because I am so cold. Although I know that soon it will be time to pack the winter wardrobe away & bring out the summer dresses.

This January I am being strict & only buying transitional pieces which will take me from winter into spring. This wishlist is made up of pieces that I would wear both now & in the warmer months when styled with different things.

Make sure to check back next week, I will be putting together a post showing you how to style just my wishlist items to create a variety of outfits.

What do you think to this months wishlist & which items do you think I should rush out & buy?

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig